Planning to work abroad? Vying for more credits as you apply to public schools and state universities? Want to enrich your skills and knowledge further? Now is the best time to pursue the career that you’ve always been so invested in!
TESDA-accredited vocational courses are now open at the Department of Manpower Development and Placement by the Cebu City Government. Within just a span of four months – with both face-to-face and online classes as modes of instruction – you can get to learn high-paying trade skills in jobs like Automotive Servicing, Computer Systems Servicing, and the like.
What Courses Are Available at DMDP Cebu City?
Because of the great number of enrollees, in-demand courses like Housekeeping and Culinary immediately got full. However, if you prefer tinkering around with things and equipment, here are some of the courses that are still available as of this writing:
- Automotive Servicing (8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday)
- Computer Systems Servicing (8:00 am – 12 noon; 1:00 pm – 5:00pm Monday to Friday)
- Electrical and Installation Services (8:00 am – 12 noon; 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday)
- Refrigeration and Airconditioning (8:00 am – 12 noon; 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday)
Interested? Here’s How You Can Enroll in DMDP Cebu’s Vocational Courses!
If you are interested in enrolling in the Department of Manpower Development and Placement Cebu City’s vocational courses for four months, here are the steps on how you can enroll:
- Visit DMDP Office located on Ground Floor, Ramos Multipurpose Building, Ramos, Cebu City.
- Bring the requirements needed upon enrollment. (See list below.)
- Look for the registrar and fill out the enrollment form.
NOTE: Still following the health protocols mandated, enrollees are required to bring their own ballpen and wear their facemasks at all times.
DMDP Vocational Course: Enrollment Requirements
Note that the enrollment for the aforementioned courses comes on a first come, first served basis. Hence, to make the most of your time and secure your slot, make sure to bring the following requirements:
- Birth Certificate
- Voter’s ID or Certification
- Barangay Endorsement Letter
- 2 pieces 2×2 ID picture
- Form 138 or High School Diploma or College Diploma for College Level
- Accidental Insurance
- Fully Vaccinated or First Dose
With borders lifted and travel restrictions eased, now is the best time to pursue those goals of working abroad or making that career shift that you’ve been putting off for a long time. Visit DMDP Cebu City now!