Mactan-Cebu International Airport (MCIA), the Philippines’ friendliest resort airport, is raffling off a 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class and Royal Air roundtrip plane tickets to travelers that shop at any of MCIA’s retail outlets.
“This is our way of giving back and thanking all the travelers, passengers, and stakeholders for MCIA’s successful operations and the continued support the past years especially since the opening of Terminal 2 (International) a year ago,” said Ravishankar Saravu, Chief Commercial Advisor of GMR MEGAWIDE Cebu Airport Corporation (GMCAC), the private concessionaire operating MCIA.
Launched today by GMCAC in partnership with Mercedes-Benz, Royal Air, and Standard Insurance, the ‘Shop and Win’ raffle promo will run from 01 July 2019 until 15 October 2019.
Shop and Win Raffle Promo
MCIA’s Shop and Win raffle promo is open to all domestic and international passengers that arrive at or depart from Mactan-Cebu International Airport’s Terminals 1 and 2 (T1 & T2). To qualify for the raffle promo, passengers must have a minimum single receipt purchase worth:
- PhP 500 – from T1 Food & Beverage (F&B) shops, T1 Retail shops, T1 or T2 WH Smith, T2 K2 Pharmacy, and T2 Park & Fly
- PhP 1,000 – from T2 F&B shops, T2 The Spa at Cebu, T2 Plaza Premium Lounge, and T2 Aerotel
- US$50 – from T2 Mactan Travel Retail, T1 or T2 Duty Free Philippines shops
The Shop and Win Promo raffle draws are set on 31 July, 30 August, and 30 September. The grand draw is set on 16 October 2019. All purchase receipts must be within the promo period of 01 July 2019 to 15 October 2019.
Lucky winners will receive the following raffle prizes:
• 1st Raffle Draw – 3 winners of 2 (two) round trip tickets to from Cebu to Puerto Princesa
• 2nd Raffle Draw – 3 winners of 2 (two) round trip tickets to from Cebu to Cagayan De Oro
• 3rd Raffle Draw – 3 winners of 2 (two) round trip tickets to from Cebu to Davao
• Grand Raffle Draw – 1 winner of Mercedes-Benz A Class A180 2019 model; and 2 winners of 2 (two) round trip tickets to from Cebu to Manila
Entries that fail to win during the 1st draw will be qualified for the next raffle draws. Moreover, all non-winning entries during the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd raffle draws are qualified for the grand draw.
“This celebration is exciting and unique as MCIA is the first airport in the country to raffle off a premium car to travelers,” said Saravu.
MCIA: A First-World Airport
MCIA’s new Terminal 2 commenced full commercial operations on 01 July 2018. It is one of the government’s flagship projects under the Build, Build, Build infrastructure program. Spanning 65,500 square meters, Terminal 2 is dedicated to serve international flights increasing MCIA’s total passenger capacity to 12.5 million passengers per annum (mppa) from four million.
Designed by Hong Kong-based architectural firm Integrated Design Associates, Ltd. (IDA) in collaboration with Filipino designers, the concept of the new terminal is inspired by the waves and waters surrounding Cebu.
Meanwhile, the ongoing renovation and improvement of Terminal 1 (Domestic) will reflect the landscape of the Cebu region. The redesign is scheduled to be completed in 2020 further cementing MCIA’s position as a world-class facility and the country’s friendliest resort airport.