This coronavirus pandemic has totally hit hard the lives of many Cebuanos. Many lost their jobs. While others are creatively sorting through things to meet ends. And with all the hard work done every day, it is but proper to relax give ourselves time to breathe from all the things that strain us.
In case you are looking for a great place to chill and bond with your family – without spending too much, we found the perfect place for you: Villa Fejuruba Paradise Resort.
About Villa Fejuruba Resort
Villa Fejuruba Paradise Resort is a perfect getaway place for those who need time to relax and enjoy peaceful moments away from the city. This haven is located in Caduawan, Tabogon.
Not only that Villa Fejuruba Paradise Resort is a great place to stay, but it is also very Instagrammable! Their colorful treehouses, garden arches, and mountain views will surely spice up your social media feed.
Villa Fejuruba Resort Amenities
This humble paradise resort offers exclusive use for those who want to hold intimate gatherings such as weddings, birthdays, and other special occasions. But no worries because they also welcome walk-in guests who would like to enjoy their amenities which include:
- Kids playground
- Open garden area – which is great for events and celebrations
- Swimming pool
- Function Rooms
- Private Room Accommodations
Villa Fejuruba Resort: How Much and How to Get There?
- Villa Fejuruba Paradise Resort is situated at Caduawan, Tabogon, Cebu. If you are bringing along your private vehicle, you may just key in “Villa Fejuruba Paradise Resort” on Google Map or Waze.
- Entrance Fee is only P100 for guests ages 12 years and above. For children ages 11 years old and below, it’s only P60.
- For inquiries and reservations, feel free to contact them at 09533304559 or 09071907274. You may also message them through their Facebook account.
In case you’re looking for a sign, this is it. Give yourself a break. Enjoy the wonders of nature and pamper yourself at Villa Fejuruba Paradise Resort!