In case you forgot, you have the right to travel. This is one of the many privileges that every Filipino should enjoy. Not only that this allows us to exercise our rights to explore other places, but more than anything else, allows us to get to know more about the Philippine culture and the many reasons why it is still more fun in the Philippines. Freely travel to different parts of the country and other countries with Philippine Airlines’ Independence Day Seat Sale. With over 2M seats available, fly for as low as P399 one-way economy base fare to local destinations and USD89 for International flights roundtrip economy base fares.
Booking Period: May 27 to June 2, 2019
Travel Period: June 17 to November 30, 2019
Cebu to Iloilo (or vice versa) for only P399
Cebu to Bacolod (or vice versa) for only P599
Cebu to Camiguin, Cagayan de Oro, Ozamiz, and Kalibo (and vice versa) for only P699
Cebu to Legazpi, Puerto Princesa, and Tacloban (or vice versa) for only P799
Cebu to Butuan, Davao, and Boracay (Caticlan) (or vice versa) for only P899
Cebu to General Santos (or vice versa) for only P999
Cebu to Siargao (or vice versa) for only P1,099
Cebu to Coron (Busuanga) (or vice versa) for only P1,299
Booking Period: May 27 – June 2, 2019
Travel Period: June 24 – November 30, 2019
Cebu to Bangkok for as low as USD129
Cebu to Nagoya for as low as USD189
Cebu to Tokyo (Narita) for as low as USD209
Cebu to Osaka for as low as USD209
Cebu to Seoul (Incheon) for as low as USD229
- Seats may change depending on seasons and blackout dates.
- Taxes and charges are subject to change with or without prior notice.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are rebookable for a fee of P2,500 inclusive of 12% VAT.
- All sectors: Children’s fare is 75% of adult’s fare; infant without seat is 10% of adult’s fare.
- Fare is inclusive of 7kg handcarried baggage. FREE baggage may vary depending on routes.
- Other travel conditions apply. See Philippine Airlines website for details.