Queen City Cebu, Cebu’s biggest online magazine, now opens its doors to Cebuano bloggers, vloggers, photo journalists, and other content creators, to contribute to the best travel website in Cebu.
We aim to showcase the best of Cebu; the popular tourist spots, beaches, food, people, music, culture and EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. With your help, we would be able to feature more of the less known part of our rich culture.
If you are a Cebuano writer who loves to travel, eat, and explore the rich Cebuano culture, you can be one of our contributors!
With more than 500,000 followers and averaging 12,0000,000 impressions per month, Queen City Cebu is the biggest user-contributed online community that features everything Cebu has to offer – the places to go to (tourist attractions), the food, the people, events, culture and everything in between.
Our mother company is PayPerClick.ph.
- Mandani Bay
- Polaroid Cameras
- USA SuperPro Australia
- TEIN Australia
- The White Sands Resort
- Palmbeach Resort
- The Pyramid Restaurant
- Weekend Restaurant
- AA BBQ
- and MANY MORE!
What’s in it for you?
As a Queen City Cebu Contributor, we will give you:
- Your own WordPress account (for writers) bearing your full name, profile picture, and author bio
- We will put links to your social media accounts and website. This opportunity is a great way for you to practice
- Showcase your writing, video making, editing, and photography skills
- Be recognized by more than 500,000 followers!Building your portfolio has never been this fun!
What we want
We want original, plagiarism-free and unique Cebu features from you. But as a growing community, we cannot limit our content to Cebu only. Other features are welcome. Here is a guide to what we expect from you:
- Travel guides (complete with budget, locations, reviews, etc.)
- Honest reviews (we do not make paid reviews)
- Travel tips
- Features (NEW restaurants, resorts, etc.)
- Responsible tourism
- Support for local products, culture, music, art, etc.
- Quality V.S. Quantity
Focus on the quality of your article rather than the number of words. The writing style is a PERSONAL BLOG (as much as possible). Please refer to our blog.
- Minimum of 500 words per article.
- Use photos from the Queen City page, official account of the feature or your own. Never use other people’s work as your own. Also, never put your watermark on a photo that you never took.
- Use a plagiarism checker to make sure that your content is free from plagiarism.
- Include important details such as what to expect, rates, location, how to get there, fare, and others.
As many of you have already known, you may send us your photos for a feature on our Facebook page.
- New (never been sent to other Cebu blogs)
- Unedited/less edited
- It tells a story
- It features Cebu, the Cebuanos, and the culture (food, art, historical places, tourist spots, etc.)
- Include a nice caption and details (how to get there, rates, fare, history, and other important information).
Did you know? You may send us your videos for a collab! Be featured on our Facebook and Youtube pages and we will give all the credits to you.
Signing up for a collab with Queen City Cebu means that you allow us to publish your content on our accounts and website, and you allow us to ADD OUR LOGO in the video. The purpose is to mark our collaboration and to prevent other people from downloading and re-uploading the video on their own pages.
All rights still belong to you as the creator.
We will share your social media links and website together with the post to drive traffic to your own pages.
Other instructions will be sent to you once you are a confirmed CONTRIBUTOR already. Tell us why you want to work with the biggest Cebu blog through firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOLLOW US ON: