With its future-forward programs and impressive track record of graduates consistently topping the board exams, Cebu Institute of Technology-University stands out as an exceptional choice for education. Reinforced by its tagline, “CIT TOPS AGAIN”, the university has firmly cemented its reputation in the academic field, making it a compelling destination for students who aspire to dream, design, and create their educational and career goals.
However, despite the aspirations to envision a future with CIT-U, in these trying times, many students in the Philippines are unable to pursue college education due to financial limitations and lack of available resources. Truth be told, the cost of tuition fees, transportation, and living expenses in Cebu City is definitely high for low-income families.
Here’s How to Apply for the CIT-U Expanded Special Academic Scholarship Program!
If the budget is a little bit tight but you’re determined to become a Teknoy and go beyond the ordinary, maybe you can consider applying for the CIT-U Free-All Scholarship. Yes, for this school year, the Cebu Institute of Technology-University introduces the Expanded Special Academic Scholarship (ESAS) Program, a free-all scholarship privilege for four/five consecutive years of enrollment in any of the university’s board programs.
Established in 1946, CIT-U offers a range of academic programs that could be a good fit for your academic goals. Programs available for scholarship grants include BS Accountancy, BS Architecture, BS Chemical Engineering, BS Civil Engineering, BS Electrical Engineering, BS Mechanical Engineering, BS Mining Engineering, Bachelor in Elementary Education, Bachelor in Secondary Education, BS Psychology, BS Criminology, BS Pharmacy, and BS Nursing.
If you want to become one of the TOP CIT-U graduates, apply for the Expanded Special Academic Scholarship now! To avail of this scholarship grant, you must be a senior high school graduate with at least high honors upon graduation and be either of the following:
- Top 10 graduates of Cebu Institute of Technology-University Senior High School, Philippine Science High Schools, Cebu City National Science High School, and Minglanilla National Science High School (or any other schools that may be approved by management)
- Top 5 graduates of any Senior High School with at least 500 graduates
- Top 3 graduates of any Senior High School with at least 100 graduates
- New DOST scholars and is one of the Top 10 graduates of their graduating batch.
Got what it takes to be the next topnotcher, Teknoy? Here are the requirements that you have to submit:
- Certificate of Graduation Honors (with official seal) from the SHS Principal indicating the honors received, overall ranking, and the total number of graduates of the SHS batch
- Comprehensive resume with a 2×2 colored picture
- Official enrollment slip or study load
- Confirmation letter from the SHS Principal attesting to the graduation honors and the overall rank of the applicant. This letter must be emailed to [email protected]. Hand-carried confirmation letters may not be accepted.
It is noted that the scholarship privileges stated herein are subject to the terms and conditions of the Expanded Special Academic Scholarship Program. To learn more about this scholarship program, feel free to visit the Office of Admission and Scholarships or call 411-2000 local 117.