Palm trees. Ocean breeze. Salt in the air. Sunkissed hair. For sure, many of us are really itching to go to the beach already. Why not? We are but living in a tropical paradise but for months, we were restricted to go outside – and skip the summer which we have been long waiting for.
But now that travel restrictions have been slowly lifted and travel destinations began welcoming guests, maybe you are now wondering which place is best to go – without having to worry about the coronavirus pandemic. Well, if you are still undecided, here’s a newly opened beach resort in Lapu-lapu City that strictly adheres to the health protocols to make sure that all guests get to enjoy the beach without having to worry about the virus – Logblue Beach Resort.
Logblue Beach Resort
For only P150 per head, you and your family and friends can already enjoy a relaxing treat at Logblue Resort. It is located in Tonggo, Kalubihan, Marigondon, Lapu-lapu City. At first glance, you would immediately want to take a plunge into the crystal-clear waters of the resort. If you badly miss flaunting your swimsuit and posting you beach photos in Instagram, then this place is totally a perfect backdrop for your epic comeback.
Check our Logblue Beach Resort’s Promo Rate
To make guests feel more welcomed, Logblue Beach Resort is offering the following rates for those who would be visiting the resort over the next couple of weekends:
- Entrance Fee – P150 (adults); P50 (kids ages 6 to 12)
- Plastic Table with 2 chairs Rental – P200
- Wooden Table with 2 benches – P500
- Additional chair – P50
- Additional table – P100
- SPECIAL RATES
- Couple Promo – P500 inclusion of entrance fee, 2 tables, and 1 bench
- Family Rate – P1,500 inclusion of entrance fee good for 8 pax, 3 tables, 8 chairs, and 3 beanbags
Other Information about Logblue Beach Resort
- Logblue Beach Resort is open from 9am to 5pm daily.
- Mandatory getting of body temperature and sanitizing of guests upon entrance
- No corkage fee will be asked from guests
- Videoke is not allowed
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas
How to get to Logblue Beach Resort?
Logblue Beach is exactly located in Tonggo, Kalubihan, Marigondon, Lapu-lapu City near Blue Reef Resort. If you are bringing along your private vehicle, you may just key-in your destination on Google Map or Waze. For details, you may check Logblue Beach Resort on Facebook or directly contact them for reservation at 09333984853.