You’ve read it right. For only P680, you will be able to visit some of the countries destination with the country’s youngest carrier – Royal Air Philippines. Last May 17, launched its hub here in Cebu with 5 new routes to and fro Central Visayas.
Royal Air has been an established air charter service since August 22, 2002 before they entered commercial operations last December 2018 with flights to Caticlan and Puerto Princesa from Clark. Recently, they opened doors to more local destinations by providing flights from Cebu to Manila, Davao, Puerto Princesa, Caticlan, and Cagayan De Oro and vice versa for as low as P680 – P1000 ALL-IN. Yep, not base fare. With their newly acquired planes and addition flights to existing destination, there’s no more reason for you to decline from those barkada trips or push with those long-overdue solo backpacking trip or vacation with the family.
ROYAL AIR FLIGHT SCHEDULES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All fares, prices, flights schedules, routes published, pre-booked products and services are correct of the time of publication and are subject to change to any time and from time to time without prior notice.
- Fare is inclusive of 10kg handcarried luggage.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Changes to the ticket requested by the passenger will be subject to Carrier’s Regulations and may require payment of a change
- Fares apply only for carriage from the airport at the point of origin to the airport at the point of destination. Fares do not include ground transport service between airports and between airports and town centers, unless Carrier’s Regulations provide such ground transport will be furnished without additional
- Any tax or charge imposed by government or by municipal or other authority, or by the operator of an airport, in respect of a passenger or the use by a passenger of any services or facilities will be in addition to the published fares and charges and shall be payable by the passenger, except as otherwise provided in Carrier’s