Photo from Cres Beach Resort’s Facebook Page
Looking for a new spot to check out this weekend? Take your mini-break, breathe some fresh sea breeze and swim your heart out at the Cres Beach Resort in Boljoon. Only two to three hours away from the city, you can already have a much deserved relaxing time at this resort and not hurt your wallet. Just be sure to follow their guidelines and enjoy yourselves. 🙂
These are the following rates at the Cres Beach Resort.
Day Use Entrance Fee (9 AM – 3 PM):
* Adult – Php 120 per person
* Kids – Php 100 per person
Night Use Entrance Fee (3 PM – 8 PM):
* Adult – Php 150 per person
* Kids – Php 120 per person
* Sea La Vie – Php 300 (good for 2 persons)
* Talisay – Php 600 (good for 6 persons)
* May Bato – Php 600 (good for 6 persons)
* Lantaw – Php 600 (good for 8 persons)
* Sea-esta Lantay – Php 800 (good for 8 persons)
* Cresmore – Php 800 (good for 8 to 10 persons)
Aquataine Function Hall (for parties and events)
* Whole area – Php 3,500 (good for 15 to 25 persons)
* Per block – Php 1,000 (good for 6 persons)
Tables and chairs:
* Small table with 5 chairs – Php 150
* Big table with 5 chairs – Php 300
Overnight Room Rates:
* Lantaw with aircon – Php 2,000 per night
* Terrasa with aircon – Php 2,000 per night
* Talisay without aircon (open cottage) – Php 3,000 per night
* all rooms are good for 2 persons
* additional bed – Php 100 per night
* no corkage fee
* no WiFi available at the resort
* Videoke rental – Php 100 per hour
* Entrance fee inclusions – swimming pool with beach access
* Check-in: 2:00 PM
* Check-out: 11:00 AM
* No face mask. No entry.
How to go there
Cres Beach Resort is located in Natalio Bacalso Avenue, Boljoon, 6024 Cebu
CAR: The most convenient way to get to the resort is through a private car. Just search “Cres Beach Resort Boljoon” on Google Maps or Waze and follow the directions to the place. The travel time is around 3 hours depending on traffic.
BUS: Go to the Cebu South Bus Terminal and hail on a bus bound for Boljoon. Tell the driver and conductor to drop you off near the Barangay Office of El Pardo in Boljoon. The resort is right close to it.
For more information and inquiries, visit their Facebook Page – Cres Beach Resort
You may also reach them through their mobile no. 0929 2578 642
The resort is open from Wednesdays to Sundays, 9 AM – 8:30 PM. They’re close on Monday and Tuesday.