Nothing in life comes easy. Much more with this ongoing crisis that we are facing. But this does not mean that you have to neglect yourself by burying yourself with tons of workload. Remember: you deserve to rest and take a break from all the things that have been ramping up your head.
Where to go? Well, we have something in mind that will totally entice you.
Have you heard of The Mark Resort?
The Mark Resort is an all-inclusive resort located in Mactan, Cebu. It is a perfect destination when you want to relax and pamper yourself. They got the best facilities and services including yacht cruise, water sports, scuba diving, and luxurious colonial-style rooms that will surely provide the comfort that you deserve.
At The Mark Resort, you don’t only get to enjoy recreational activities, you can also make the most of the day by simply letting life take its course: to breathe and live the moment.
Amenities and Facilities at The Mark Resort
Aside from their luxurious sunset cruise experience, The Mark Resort also takes pride in their 13 feet scuba diving swimming pool and Kids Club. Yes, you can tag along with your babies too!
The Mark Resort also has two restaurants that you can choose from:
- Cebu Waikiki is a lively restaurant situated near the sea. Here you can enjoy a charcoal barbecue and the cool breeze while being serenaded by romantic music. Their specialty includes pork barbecue and seafood ramyeon.
- Cabana Restaurant on the other hand allows you to experience a variety of dishes. Here you can taste a romantic fusion of seafood, Italian, Korean, and Filipino food. As they only use fresh and top-quality ingredients, you are assured that you only get a healthy and delicious meal!
The Mark Resort Accommodation
The Mark Resort has three room accommodations that you can choose from: The Dome, Deluxe Room, Suite Room, and Family Room. They are all spacious and comes with:
- Balcony and drying rack
- Free WiFi/ Safety Box/ Refrigerator
- Smart TV/ Netflix
- Hair Dryer/ Emergency Light
The Mark Resort Rates
- Day Use – P500 (10am to 5pm)
- Deluxe Room – P3,000 (good for 2 pax)
- Suite Room – P5,000 (good for 2 pax)
- Family Room – P7,000 (good for 4 pax)
How to get to The Mark Resort?
The Mark Resort is located at Punta Engano, Lapu-lapu City. If you are bringing along your private vehicle, you can simply navigate it using Google Map or Waze.
Book a sophisticated vacation now at The Mark Resort. After everything you’ve gone through, you totally deserve it!
*All photos taken from their Facebook Page.