WayPH, one of Philippines’ most established online tour agency, is proud to announce the expansion of its scope with the inclusion of the Cebu tour package.
Established in 2012 as a humble brainchild of its founder and CEO, Kaiser Mangampo, WayPH has continued to thrive throughout the years, demonstrating the lucrative potential of tourism in the country.
Beginning in areas that are considered by many as tourist-worthy locations such as Palawan, El Nido, etc., WayPH aspires to bring people closer to the country’s 7,107 islands, one landmass at a time.
With the addition of the island-province of Cebu and its nearby region via the Cebu tour package, the goal is bringing the nation’s islands to people’s awareness is pushing the company closer to its goal.
Featuring many of the province’s best, this newest addition to the agency’s growing list of destinations offers the following places for people to visit and encounter first-hand:
- Put your boots into high gear by exploring canyons which provide tourist a unique and exclusive insight to one of Cebu’s diverse geographic.
- Get into an amazing swimming experience that is up close and personal to the region’s iconic gentle giant of the sea, the Whale Shark.
- Bask in a refreshing encounter at the Kawasan Falls which offers a unique turquoise-colored water at the basin.
- Enjoy a round trip experience across the famed Bantayan Island.
- Visit Sumilon Island and be able to touch the island bar to one’s feet, among other interesting things.
- Traverse across the heart of the province—the capital city itself—and seeing first-hand the life of the people in the metro and everything it has to offer.
If interested in experiencing the exciting offers which the Cebu tour package offers, check out thislist of ongoing promos: https://wayph.com/package/cebu-tour-packages/