Interested to take vocational courses for free? The Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) main RTC 7 offers free tuition fee and free assessment to those who are willing to take these short-term training courses:
- Dressmaking NC II (275 hours/ 46 days)
- Machining NC II (337 hours / 56 days)
- Electronics Product Assembly Servicing NC II (307 hours/ 51 days)
- Domestic Work NC II (265 hours/ 44 days)
- Plumbing NC II (249 hours/ 42 days)
- Spanish Language (100 hours/ 25 days)
- English Language (100 hours / 25 days)
- Computer System Servicing NC II (280 hours/ 47 days)
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II & NC III (236 hours / 39 days)
- Refrigeration & Air-conditioning NC II (480 hous/ 80 days)
- Agroentrepreneurship NC II (268 hours/ 45 days)
- Driving NC II (142 hous/ 24 days)
- Trainer’s Methodology (TM) Level 1 (264 hours/ 33days)
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS FOR ENROLMENT?
Those who are interested to join the free training program of the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority of Region VII must be:
- 18 years old and above
- High School Graduate/ K to 12 Graduate/ALS Passer
- College Level/College Under Graduate
- College Graduate/ Bachelor’s Degree Holder
TESDA trainings for the abovementioned courses follows a fix schedule.
Day Class Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 3:00pm
Night Class Schedule: Monday to Friday 5:15pm to 9:15pm with Saturday 8:00am to 5:00pm
HOW TO ENROLL TO TESDA SHORT-TERM COURSES?
- Choose the course that you would like to take.
- Pass the profiling examination.
- Schedule for an interview with the respective course trainer.
- Submit the requirements.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED FOR TESDA SHORT-TERM COURSES?
- High School Report Card/TOR/Diploma (1 photocopy)
- Picture (1×1 2pcs.) & (passport size 2x2pcs.) white background with collar
- Medical certification fit to undergo training (1 photocopy)
- Birth certificate /PSA/NSO (1 photocopy)
- Police Clearance / NBI
For inquiries, interested applicants may visit TESDA-main RTC7 Registrar’s Office for the application process and reservation or call these numbers 412-7267/ 416-8876. The main office is located at Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Lahug, Cebu City (just beside Waterfront Hotel).
NOTE: There is a limit to the number of students who can enroll in the aforementioned courses. Hence, it follows the FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE policy. For reservations, visit them now!