Photo source: Affordable Cebu Tours Facebook Page
Investment in travel is an investment in yourself. ~ Matthew Karsten
In this day and age, more and more people have realized the benefits and importance of traveling. It’s a great realization because we live in such a beautiful world and there are so many great places to see. That’s why it’s always a good idea to take advantage of that long weekend and pack your things and go someplace nice.
Spending time away from work and the city life who seems to never sleep is essential for one’s mental well-being. Traveling and just spending time with your loved ones out in nature is good for you. It restores your drained energy… and when you return, you’ll be good as new.
DIY Travels are fun if you want an absolute adventure plus the possibilities of getting lost. Haha! However, for those looking to travel without the stresses of planning, booking, calling all these places to inquire, etc.. Then, we suggest you book your travel adventures with Affordable Cebu Tours – A tour agency you can trust.
So, what makes Affordable Cebu Tours better than other travel agencies? They provide the most affordable rates for luxurious service and there are no hidden fees.
Affordable Cebu Tours come up with tour packages that are within your budget. They also only use vans like Toyota Grandia Van and Nissan Premium to ensure guests are comfortable in the long drive.
The tour guides and drivers that assist you on your tours are warm and hospitable. The agency can also get you perks and discounts on some luxurious hotels and resorts. As well as offer pick-up and drop-off to your hotel within Metro Cebu.
These are Affordable Cebu Tours’ Best-selling Tour Packages:
- Oslob Whale Shark + Canyoneering Extreme + Kawasan Falls – Price starts at Php 3,090
- Canyoneering Extreme Adventure + Kawasan Falls + Moalboal Island Hopping/Pescador Island + Turtle Watching + Sardines Run – Price starts at Php 2,590
- Oslob Whale Shark + Kawasan Falls + Pescador Island + Turtle Watching + Sardines Run – Price starts at Php 1,890
- Oslob Whale Shark + Sumilon Island + Oslob Heritage Park + Osmeña Peak or Tumalog Falls + Simala Church – Price starts at Php 1,790
- Oslob Whale Shark + Sumilon Island + Oslob Heritage Park + Tumalog Falls + Simala Church – Price starts at Php 1,590
- Moalboal Island Hopping/ Pescador Island + Turtle Watching + Sardines Run + Lambug Beach + Kawasan Falls – Price starts at Php 1,099
- Oslob Whale Shark + Sumilon Island + Tumalog Falls + Tingko Beach, Alcoy + Simala Church – Price starts at Php 1,790
- Twin City Tour: Cebu City + Lapu-Lapu City + Cordova – Price starts at Php 690
- Malapascua Island + Kalanggaman Island (Palompon Leyte) – Price starts at Php 2,590
- Bantayan Island + Virgin Island + Camp Sawi Beachfront Area – Price starts at Php 1,890
Please take note: As part of the Tourism Ordinance in Oslob. There is an additional fee of Php 500 for foreign guests.
The Package Inclusions are:
* One Day Tour at above tour packages (13 up to18 hours)
* Fully air-conditioned and comfortable van (8 to14 pax) | Innova (5 to 7 pax) | Sedan (1 to 4 pax) for private land transportation;
* Professional Driver and Company’s Tour Guide
* Local Guide and Facilitator
* All Entrance and Tour Fees
* All Boat Transfer Fees
* Parking and Other Government Fees
For booking and inquiries about more of their tour packages, please visit their Facebook page – Affordable Cebu Tours
You may also contact them through the following:
WhatsApp/Globe: +63906-482 7862
Landline : (032 326-7963
*All photos used are from Affordable Cebu Tours’ Facebook Page