Guest featuring the Bahay Kubo at the Imelda Aroma Mountain Paradise / Photo submitted by Princess Orquez
Families and barkadas who are looking to have some fun but are on a budget – there is this nice resort in Catmon you guys can visit. The Imelda Aroma Mountain Paradise with the campaign “Our business is to give you the best service”.
The waterpark/ mountain resort has been operating for seventeen (17) years, they opened on July 6, 2002. It also serves as a hotel and a place for parties and events. Imelda Aroma Resort is situated on top of a mountain in Catmon, with accommodation facilities and swimming pools, surrounded by coconut trees.
You and your family can take a dip here and enjoy their water slides as you guys bring and eat your lunch at the resort. It’s nice that guests are allowed to bring their own food and drinks from outside. However, beverages by the case are subject to a corkage fee of Php 50 per case.
There are three (3) pools in the mountain resort – one kiddie pool and two pools for adults, with water slides. The resort’s most sought after room is the Bahay Kubo – it sits beautifully on top of the hill and is surrounded by this pool or what they call the lazy river. Take a floater and just be lazy, let the current take you around the pool.
Moreover, they can cater to different parties and events such as birthdays, company picnic or party, weddings, seminars, and team-building. As well as family gathering or reunion, thanksgiving parties, and all sorts of social gatherings at affordable rates.
- Adults (11 yrs old and above) – Php 100
- Childen ( ages 3 to 11) – Php 50
- good for 2 persons
- Php 1,800 a night
- good for 2 persons
- Php 2,000 a night
- good for 4 persons
- Php 4,000 a night
- Private Pool – Php 4,000
- Restaurant – Php 2,500
- Rooftop (large) – Php 2,500
- Rooftop (small) – Php 1,000
- Stage – Php 1,000
- Cottage (kiosk) – Php 500
- Table – Php 250
- Lechon (corkage fee for large) – Php 500
- Lechon (corkage fee for small) – Php 300
- Beer (corkage fee per case) – Php 50
- Softdrinks (corkage fee per case) – Php 50
Note: Please call their office to check for availability and reservation arrangements.
Read: Catmon Travel Guide
- Kiosks and tables with umbrellas
- 45-meter long water slide
- 600 square meter swimming pool
- Waterfalls with jacuzzi
- Mountain top lazy river cruise
- Children’s paradise pool
- Hidden paradise restaurant with a rooftop view
- Gift shop
- Catering services
- Guests can make reservations online, give them up to 24 hours to get back to you
- The front desk is available to answer phone inquiries from 9 AM to 5 PM daily
- For reservations, management says that deposits are not necessary
- They will need your details – name, phone number or email to confirm the reservation a day before your expected arrival
- Pools close at 7 PM for day-use guests and 10 PM for overnight guests
- Check-in time for overnight guests is at 2 PM and check out is at 12 PM
- Parking space is available for guests
How to get there
Imelda Aroma Mountain Paradise is located in Maca-as, Catmon, Cebu. It’s south of Sogod and north of Carmen and can be seen right off the main highway.
CAR: The easiest way to get to the resort is through a private or rental car. Just search Imelda Aroma Waterpark in Google Maps or Waze to find the fastest possible route. It’s approximately 56km north from the city proper, and the drive may take up to an hour and a half (1.5 hr).
BUS: You can take a bus headed to Bogo/ Daanbantayan/ Maya/ San Remigio or Hagnaya from the North Bus Terminal. These routes all pass by Catmon, just tell the conductor you’d like to be dropped off at Imelda Aroma in Maca-as. When you get to the resort’s signage, you will have to do a 5 to 10-minute walk going into the resort proper.
For more information and photos, you may visit their Facebook page – Imelda Aroma Mountain Paradise. Call them in their office at +63 32 430 9441. Also, you can send them an email at [email protected], and follow them on Instagram @mountainparadisecebu.